1.1 COLLECTION OF DATA
- a. Users privacy is very important to us. We have taken steps to ensure that Sikarshop.com don’t collect more information from User than is necessary to provide smooth service to Users. and to protect Users account.
- b. Information including, but not limited to, User name, address, phone number, email address, gender, date and year of birth may be collected at the time of User registration on the site.
- c. In connection with any communication or transaction and payment services or any other services that you may avail using the site, information, including but not limited to, billing and delivery information, credit/debit card numbers and expiration dates and Bank account details (for Refund) may be collected.
- d. We, record and retain details of Users’ activities on the site. Information relating to communication or transactions including, but not limited to, the types and specifications of the goods, pricing and delivery information, any dispute records and any information disclosed in any communication forum provided by us may be collected as and when the communication and / or transactions are conducted through the site.
- e. We record and retain records of users' browsing or buying activities on SikarShop.com including but not limited to IP addresses, browsing patterns and User behavioural patterns for research and smooth function of site.
- f. Under the applicable laws, User have the right of access to personal information held by SikarShop.com and to request updating / correcting the information
1.2 USE OF PERSONAL DATA
If you provide any Personal Data to SikarShop.com, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use that Personal Data for the following purposes:
- a. Verification of User’s identity on site
- b. Generate User’s registration as a user, providing an individual User log-in ID for the site and maintaining User’s registration;
- c. Providing customer care service to user
- d. To facilitate communication or transaction between User and the site.
- e. Performing research or statistical analysis in order to improve the content and layout of the Site, to improve site services and for marketing and promotional purposes;
- f. SikarShop.com (including our affiliated Service Providers such as Shipping and logistics company, SMS service provider, payment-gateway company etc) may use User’s name, phone number, residential address, email address, and other data to provide affiliated service.
- g. making such disclosures as may be required for any of the above purposes or as required by law, regulations and guidelines or in respect of any investigations, claims or potential claims brought on or against us or against third parties.
1.3 DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
- a. User further agrees that SikarShop.com may disclose and transfer User’s Personal Data to third party service providers that are providing Users services (delivery services, payment extension services, authentication and verification services and logistics services) These Service Providers are under a duty of confidentiality agreement with SikarShop.com and are only permitted to use Users Personal Data in connection with the purposes specified. User(s) agree that we may disclose and transfer User(s) Personal Data to our affiliated Service Providers.
- b. When necessary Sikarshop.com may also disclose and transfer User’s Personal Data to our professional advisers, law enforcement agencies, insurers, government and regulatory organizations.
- c. All Voluntary Information may be made publicly available on the site and therefore accessible by any internet user. Any Voluntary Information (Such as review etc) that User disclose at Sikarshop.com becomes public information and User responsible for any proprietary rights, claims (including but not limited to the rights of confidentiality and copyright) in such information. User should exercise caution when deciding to include personal or proprietary information in the Voluntary Information that User submit to SikarShop.com
- d. SikarShop.com may share User’s Account Information with banks and sellers to enable User’s transactions Invoice on the Site to be completed
1.4 COOKIES POLICY
SikarShop.com uses "cookies" to store specific information about User and track User(s) visits to the Sites. A "cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to User’s browser and stored on User’s device. If User do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time User uses the same device to access the Site, our services will be notified of User visit to the Site and in turn SikarShop.com may have knowledge of User visit and the pattern of User’s usage.
User can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in User’s device. If User choose, User can change those configurations. If User reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function, User may be required to re-enter account information on the site for full access In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer is Mr. Dolat Ram, Fenjil Warehouse, (Shree shyam Industries) Bhagatpura, Khoor-Losal Road, Sikar, Rajasthan, India-332023 . firstname.lastname@example.org contact detail:- +91-7597081000